All prospective professors must answer this questionnaire:
Christian Worldview Questionnaire
Please answer each question in as brief or as great detail as you feel necessary to appropriately present your views. You may use a faith language or a vocabulary with which you are most comfortable as you articulate your responses.
1. Please describe your personal commitment to Jesus Christ and how it began.
2. Please briefly describe your faith journey thus far and how you currently facilitate the growth of your faith, including where you worship, your pattern of church attendance and your involvement in your church.
3. How will you use your faith to benefit your students both in and out of class?
4. What is your personal understanding of or how would you describe a Christian world view?
5. Summarize your perspective on:
(a) The sanctity of human life, and
(b) The sanctity of marriage and family,
(c) human sexuality,
(d) the creation of life, and
(e) the inerrancy of the Bible.
6. If you disagree with any parts of The Baptist Faith and Message, please state your areas of disagreement.
Please read and answer the following.
I have read the full text of The Baptist Faith and Message statement.
2. I agree to teach in harmony with and not contrary to this Baptist Faith and Message Statement.
3. I will meet with the Academic Affairs Committee for a question and answer session if requested by the President, Vice President of Academic Affairs, or the Academic Affairs Committee.